Sunday, June 25, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


Maggie, Mum, Sister Jayne

MY MATE ROSIE IN MELBOURNE

BLAKE AND MARCIE


Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Rummied!

Music listening to: Sting a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Domenica!

How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Sumatran Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a nice, sunny morning here in the desert of Tucson.

My playmate is caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

Well, "Chefs Day" was delicious and very filling. Here have a look. My Sous Chef choice of libation was Jack Daniels with Dr. Pepper. It is very good. We got the idea from Michael Douglas on a series that we were watching.  


24 JUN WATER WITH SEASONING AND OLIVE OIL


24 JUN PASTA STARTING TO BOIL


24 JUN RAGU SIMMERING






24 JUN PLATED



24 JUN PLATED


The "Dew Drop Inn" room #2 is occupied by my (cognata) who arrived last night.

Hey, my shorty and I had a good time playing "Wii" games yesterday. She gave me a good beating at Baseball.

I will be putting out a few rocks today in the hood. We will be starting new ones soon.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

We are going to hit up the "Roadhouse Cinema" this evening. Sister Jayne will be here to care for Chris.

Today's challenge phrase is (gallina vecchia fa buon brodo). Hey fidanzata do you have a (gallina vecchia) in your backyard? How about Capo?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Niente gallina vecchia ma i miei vicini hanno galline, anatre e oche. Un bel serraglio.

Jessie said...

Thanks Country Granny

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...