Monday, June 12, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

What is going on?  How was your day?  It has been a pretty good one here in Central Tucson.

The tech arrived and he gave a diagnostic of the washer, and it is back to working again. As a matter of fact, I got it back in working order this morning. Eventually a new one will have to be purchased.

My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner. We had "French Toast", eggs, and sausage. We got it all down with plenty of coffee. We watched "NCIS" on Paramount TV with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching basketball and downing his supplemental drip. My shorty is in the main house watching Rachel on TV. I am sure that she will tune to the basketball game. Go Heat!

Here is my playmate's latest rock creation. I will start my new one tomorrow.



12 JUN ELISE'S LATEST

Here are a few more of the pictures that I have been having tons of fun working on. Remember to send me a picture of yourself and I will work on it.


SISTER JAYNE


CLEO


AL


SANDY AND ROY


(IO)


SHOO SHOO


MIA FIDANZATA E CAPO JIM


MIA MOGLIE


(IO) E MIO MOGLIE



CLEO

AL



SHOO SHOO

Well, I had better check on Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Un sacco di grandi opere d'arte!

countrygranny47 said...

Good Morning,
Beautiful pictures Jessie,

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...