Monday, June 19, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Did you have a good day? It has been a fair day here in Central Tucson.

I say fair because I had a sudden (gastric) issue this morning that lasted for hours. I was in so much pain that I told Mia Moglie that I needed to hit the sheets to see if I could go to sleep.

I am much, much better now. No idea what caused it.

My shorty prepared (Taco Bell Tacos) for dinner this evening. We watched "NCIS" on Paramount with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some avocado (green goop) in a bit.

My playmate is in the main house watching the news on TV.

Here is my latest rock creation that I completed today. My shorty is almost finished with her latest rock.


19 JUN MY LATEST



Here is a picture that I have been working on as well. I am having a lot of fun with it.


19 JUN MIA COGNATA ON THE BEACH

I am going to hit the (jacuzzi) after Chris is settled in. I am sure that it will make me feel better.

Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che l'idromassaggio ti guarisca.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...