Thursday, June 29, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!







Was your day a good one? It has been a busy one my shorty and I, but we got through it.

We went to see the movie "Asteroid City" at Park Mall. It was a strange movie but entertaining. Sister Jayne made it possible for us to get out for a bit.

We stopped at "Leo's" after the movie for some take-away Tacos and of course a few margaritas. We watched NCIS on Paramount with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some more applesauce for dessert. My playmate is in the main house watching and looking through the mail.

Tomorrow will be visited by my nurse's supervisor in the afternoon. I didn't get to sanitize the jacuzzi today. I will get it done for sure tomorrow. My playmate wants to play "Wii" games tomorrow afternoon.

Here is the next (Goth) picture enjoy. I will post a (Goth) picture on a daily basis.



29 JUN ELISE (GOTH)

If time permits, I will start working on the new rock that I have prepped.

Hey, this Saturday is a big day for Mia Moglie. She will be collecting on the NBA bet that we had. We will be dining at the "Cork". We will be joined by my fidanzata e Capo Jim. I will be turning in a lot of soda and beer cans to pay for this bet. If you don't hear from me on Sunday that means that I am in the lock up for the lack of funds to pay the dinner, smile!

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for a good TGIF. Stay safe.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

L'arte "Goth" è molto bella!!

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...