Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Tired! Sad!

Music listening to:  On the Run a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Martedi! 

How are you doing?  We started the day of at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, but mostly sunny day here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that Chris the iRobot will be coming out to clean the main house carpet. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

I will be working on my new rock today. It looks like we may have to purchase some new colors of paint to spray the rocks soon.

Here are a few more of the pictures that I have been having a good time working on. Enjoy!


SISTER MARCIE


SHARON KHA


SISTER JAYNE


MIA MOGLIE


MIA MOGLIE


SHOO SHOO


NICOLETTE



Well, I had better go and check on Chris. Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

My shorty is meeting up with one of her book clubs this evening at "Kingfisher". Of course, I will be placing my order to go along with the (birras) that I have in the fridge.


On a sad note. My Miam Heat lost last night. So, I am asking in advance for my followers to spot me a loan or please start a "Go Fund Me" so I can pay for Mia Moglie's" victory dinner at the "(Cork)". I am not a good busser of tables, smile!



Today's challenge word is ( pollice). I am sure that Capo Jim is giving a (pollice) down for the company that painted his house interior.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Country Grannt, thanks for posting to the blog.

Loraine said...

Pollice in giù è meglio di pollice nell'occhio. Un vecchio proverbio di Loraine

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...