Thursday, June 15, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Rummied!

Music listening to:  On the Run a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!


How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Sumatran Blend", and a second cup will be downed at "Gus Balons" along with a good breakfast. It is a warm, mostly sunny morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I will be taking Sister Jayne to a few doctor's appointments today.  I asked Alexa to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

I will be finishing up my latest rock today. We will be enjoying take-away from "Leo's" this evening. Did you say margarita? We will say (due) margaritas (per favore). 

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (sciarpa). It is supposed to get a little breezy here. A (sciarpa) might be needed. Can I borrow a (sciarpa) fidanzata just in case?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Non credo di avere una sciarpa ma se ce l'avessi, te la terrei da parte.

countrygranny47 said...

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND HOPE JAYNE'S APPOINTMENTS WORK OUT WELL.

Jessie said...

Thanks Country Granny.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...