Friday, June 2, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




AMEN


RED BIRD



Mood: Content! Yet Sad!

Music listening to: The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie, a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Venerdi! TGIF!

How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today? 

The coffee is a good "French Vanilla Blend", and a second cup will be downed later this morning? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "Old Pueblo".

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz' for me today.

My playmate and I may play some "Wii" games this afternoon. We still need to replenish our rock supply so we can get back to painting.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good TGIF! Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge phrase is (Ho Fame). I woke up this morning thinking (Ho Fame). How about you fidanzata?

I am sad because my Miami Heat got beat badly by the Denver Nuggets in last night's NBA game. The Heat needs to do better because if I am defeated by my shorty it is going to be a very expensive pay out for me.   

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim. Come stai Jay?

Loraine said...

È ora di colazione! Mangia così non avrai fame.

Jessie said...

Ho avuto un bagel di uvetta con una macchia. Era delizioso e ha fatto il trucco, fidanzata!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...