Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Sting a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday!

How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good robust "French Roast Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, sunny morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Hopefully the caregiver will be here today. Alexa is awake and she said reminded me that Chris the iRobot will be coming out to clean the main house carpet. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

I have a lot of tasks to complete today because I could not get them done yesterday. 

I will post my latest rock later today if time permits. I have to go on the east side today and I need to visit the "Live Theater Workshop" to get set up for the next season.

I have already fired up the (jacuzzi) for later today. I will be sanitizing it and checking on the filters on Thursday.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (camicia). It is so hot that my (camicia) is sticking to me. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata

Loraine said...

Il solo camminare verso la macchina mi fa sudare la camicia. Ah, รจ Tucson a giugno. Ci siamo abituati.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...