Sunday, June 18, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: A Classical Melody!

Buongiorno! Buon Domenica!

Buona Festa Del Papa!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection", along with a good breakfast. 

We will be joined for breakfast by my (cognata), who is occupying "Dew Drop Inn" #2.

Elise is caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today. It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson.

I want to wish all of the 

Father's a very Happy Father's Day. What are you going to do today?

Our evening out was very good. We started off at "Maynards" for dinner and after dinner we made our way over to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the live play "The Legend of Georgia McBride". It was excellent and one of the best ever presented at the ATC. The theater was packed. We recommend this one and you will not be disappointed. 

My playmate is preparing a special dinner for me today. I am looking forward to it.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge phrase is (Buona Festa Del Papa!). Happy Father's Day!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che tu abbia una splendida festa del papà. Margarita? Birre? Vasca idromassaggio? Buona cena? Ti meriti tutto quello che vuoi.

Jessie said...

Mille Grazie fidanzata.

countrygranny47 said...

Happy Father's Day Jessie.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...