Monday, June 26, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How is your day going? I do hope a darn sight better than mine is. It is a true Monday.

Started off with no caregiver, that changed my whole day. No (bagels) due to the bagel store is closed. When I went to get Chris dressed and up into his chair, he decided to give me a workout. I had to do a completed linen change and sanitize. Something happened while he was getting his massage. True Monday, right and it is early. My eyebrow is still raised fidanzata.

Here are a few more pictures from my latest program playing around. Enjoy!


SISTER MARCIE


SHEILA (WOW)


MY MATE ROSS


CHEF CARLOS


MIA MOGLIE


MARTY THE ROMANTIC



 

ERIK AND RAVEN

Well, I am going to go into the main house and work on my rock. May be that will get that eyebrow to come down, eh?

I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

countrygranny47 said...

Great [ictures Jessie.
Yes, as you can see I am here,, lol

Jessie said...

Thanks Country Granny.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...