Saturday, June 17, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: On the Run a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Sabato!

How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a warm, but partly cloudy morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz'" for me today.

My playmate and I will be playing some "Wii" games this afternoon. I will be checking the "Dew Drop Inn" room #2 to make sure it is ready to be occupied by my (cognata). 

We will be going to dinner this evening at "Maynards" in downtown Tucson. After dinner we will make our way over to the "Arizona Theatre Company" to see the play "The Legend of Georgia McBride". It is going to be a good one for sure.

Here are a few more pictures from the Photo App. Enjoy.

MY NIECE SARA


(IO) CON MUM


NILS AND SARA



MIA MOGLIE


Well, I had better get busy with Chris straight away. Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (forchetta). I will have my (forchetta) at the ready position at "Maynards" this evening. Can I borrow a (forchetta) from you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

La tua forchetta e un mojito? Una Margarita? Una birra?

Jessie said...

No, vino rosso.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...