Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Barred!

Music listening to:  Your Lover Girl by Tina Marie!

Buongiorno! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!

How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Sumatran Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, mostly sunny morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be very busy. Starting off with taking Sister Jayne to a doctor's appointment. Mia Moglie has a doctor's appointment as well his morning. I asked her to play some music to cook by.

Yes, today is Chef's Day. My Sous Chef and I will be preparing a "Chicken and Andouille Sausage Cassoulet". My Sous Chef will select additional sides if needed, and of course she will select the proper libation to go with the meal. This Chef's Day is made possible by my (fidanzata e Capo Jim). Mille Grazie!

I will be starting a new rock today and I will be dropping a rock in the hood today. I will post the dropped rock later today.

I mentioned last night that I will be playing around with (Goth). I am looking forward to it with the help of Mia Moglie.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (divano). I am going to take a power break on the (divano) before I start to rattle pots and pans in the (cucina). I am sure that you will hear the rattle fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

I sonnellini sembrano stare meglio sul divano, come se fossero segreti e rubati.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...