Monday, June 12, 2023

Buongiorno!

 Buongiorno!


MY SISTER MARCIE


MY GIRL SHEILA


THE RAPPER SHARON KHA


OUR DEAR SISTER JAYNE


MY MATE ROSS


MY GIRLFRIEND EDWINA



SISTER MARCIE


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: On the Run a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Lunedi!

How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson. I smell some moisture in the air this morning.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will not be here this morning to give Chris a massage. She will be here on Wednesday. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that a repairman will be here this morning to have a look at the main house washer. I asked Alexa to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate is working on a new rock, and I will start one soon.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (foglia). Should I turn over a new chocolate (foglia) today fidanzata? I may have to make it a daily staple of a grand "Wizard", eh?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Un po' di cioccolato ogni giorno è una dolce abitudine. Vai volta quella foglia, Wizard.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...