Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



ATHENA IS TWO YEARS OLD

Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  Stranger in Paradise a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!

We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

Sister Jayne is back at home. We will talk to her later this morning. 

We enjoyed the trip to Sierra Vista for (Athena's) birthday party at Peter Piper Pizza.

My shorty and I are meeting up with Nancy and Ron at "Leos" for dinner tonight. Will there be margaritas? You better know it, smile! 

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (orsacchiotto). I feel like a (orsacchiotto) who needs a hug. Help me out fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Ti ho mandato un abbraccio orsacchiotto.

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...