Sunday, June 25, 2023

Come Va?

Come Va?



25 JUN MIA MOGLIE AND THE SUNDAY PAPER

25 JUN PHOTO FROM PAULA AND MARTY

We just got back from having a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection. It was as good as always. We were joined by my (cognata) for breakfast.

My playmate will start to care for Chris soon. I am about to tackle my Domenica tasks in a bit.

I need to do some yard work in the backyard, but it is getting too hot already.

I will be diving into the (jacuzzi) for real today. I may stay in it a little longer than usual.

Well, I had better get to it post haste. I will chat at you later. Stay safe and for us desert dwellers stay cool.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...