Monday, June 26, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

What is up? How are you? Well, this true Monday continues, and my eyebrow is still up.

Chris is not feeling well. He has a cold, or he is dealing with allergies.  I will keep an eye on him this evening. I am going to try to give him some fruit for dessert tonight, if is his appetite will allow it.

I prepared dinner tonight. We enjoyed grilled cheese sandwiches.  My playmate enjoyed some peppers with her dinner. I added a slice or two of honey ham to my sandwich. It was all good. We watched NCIS on Paramount with Chris.

Chris is resting and he is watching TV while he is downing his supplemental drip.   I will give him some cold medication this evening before he goes to sleep.

I completed my rock today and I will post it tomorrow morning. I will also put out some rocks in the hood tomorrow.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have good night and sleep well so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che domani sia un giorno migliore.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...