Friday, June 16, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


(IO) CON MIA MOGLIE


CHRIS

Mood: Relaxed! Gummied!

Music listening to:  On the Run a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!

How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a warm but mostly clear morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 2pm when Sister Jayne arrives to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I are going to hit up a movie this afternoon.

I just dropped a couple of rocks in the hood. Have a look! My playmate and I will be starting new ones soon.



16 JUN IN THE HOOD

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good TGIF! and be careful. I will chat at you later. 

Today's challenge phrase is ( Stai zitto). We hope that our fellow movie goers will be (stai zitto). If not it ruins the movie, right fidanzata? 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Sono contento che ti piaccia la mia opera d'arte.

Loraine said...

Il pubblico è diventato troppo rumoroso, quindi ho smesso di andare a teatro. Sospiro.

countrygranny47 said...

Good Morning,,
You sure do good job on your art work.

Jessie said...

Ahhh, thanks Country Granny.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...