Monday, June 5, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!






Did you have a good day today? It has been a pretty good one today. 

I completed my trip over on the east side and I worked on my new rock as well.

My playmate prepared Chili dogs and baked beans for dinner. It was delicious. We watched "NCIS" on "Netflix" with Chris. Chris and Elise both enjoyed their massage from Rosemarie today.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some banana pudding for dessert.

My sister Tiger is back in hospital again with a heart issue. Please if you could say a prayer or two for her. Thanks.

Tomorrow we are going to Sierra Vista for a birthday party for one of the family members. Sister Jayne will be here to care for Chris for a couple of hours.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...