Friday, June 9, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Sconed! Red Light Special! Rummied!

Music listening to:  On the Run a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!

How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Sumatran Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, partly sunny morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I need to go to the grocery store to pick up a few items for "Chefs Day". My Sous Chef and I will be working hard in the (cucina) today. We will be preparing "Shake and Bake Pork Chops".  We haven't had this in a long time. My Sous will select the side dishes and the proper libation.

Tomorrow we will be visiting my (fidanzata e Capo Jim for dinner at "El Sur. After dinner I will be giving my (fidanzata) a good beat-down at the "Wizad Fest". Without a doubt she knows what to expect, smile!

Well, I had better get busy with Chris, so I can hit the grocery store in a bit. Enjoy this TGIF and I will chat at you later. Stay safe. My shorty and I will be playing "Wii" games this afternoon.

Today's challenge word is (spuntino). While I am at the grocery store, I will pick up a (spuntino) or two. Do you need a (spuntino) to ease the beat-down that is heading your way fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Ti stai ancora spaventando? In caso contrario, dovresti esselo. Domani andro piano con te.

Jessie said...

Country Granny and Bob,
We are glad that the smoke has lessened. Stay safe.

Loraine said...

Il cioccolato può tirarti su l'umore, quindi dovresti prendere uno spuntino al cioccolato e averlo pronto sabato quando verrai schiaffeggiato da me alle partite dei Wizard.

Nancy said...

Great seeing you and Elise the other night! Let us know how you like El Sur!

Jessie said...

Nancy,
It is always a pleasure to spend time with you and Ron. Hopefully El Sur will be good. We have been invited to try it by our "Wizard Fest" competitors. Will let you know how it turns out. Stay well.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...