Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Still Here!

Music listening to: Man In The Mirror by MJ!

Buon Mercoledi!  Gobba della gobba! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. I popped up with my playmate this morning. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later today. It is a nice morning here in Tucson and the temps are supposed to be lower today.

Rosemary will be here to care for Chris this morning. Alexa is awake and she is on my case because I am behind on my tasks. I told her that I will catch up over the next few days. I asked her to play some Boney for me today but she did not respond to my request.

I am feeling better than I did yesterday and I hope to continue to do so today. I am really behind with my #Hide Tucson Rocks. I will work on one or two today if I can. 

I had to cancel my car sales yesterday due to me not feeling well. Barb a member of yesterdays Bridge Game asked Elise why no sales yesterday. That was nice of her. Also my girlfriends and my fidanzata contacted me to wish me well. My girls are wonderful!

Here is a pic of what my fidanzata delivered yesterday from her and Capo Jim. I am a very lucky guy indeed. Thanks fidanzata and Capo Jim.




GIFT FROM MY FIDANZATA AND CAPO JIM

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Hump Day, right Sweet Pea?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Amore mattutino. Rimani sano e felice!

Loraine said...

"Man in the Mirror" è così appropriato in questo momento.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...