Saturday, September 19, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing? Hope that all is well with you? We are back from our very, very short staycation in Bisbee and Sierra Vista. Did you miss us?

We are rested and ready to tackle what next week brings for us. The stay was good but a little bit of drama  creeped in and it gave me  a pounding stressful headache. I took care of it was plenty of Jack D. Smile! I will post more about it tomorrow with a few pics.

We are truly sadden with the passing of (RBG), she was an idol in this household and she will continue to be. She will be missed dearly. I am also pissed off at how some people don't appreciate life and or death. Especially when it is used for gain both personal and political. That is all I am going to say about that because it is to each his or her own way of thinking that they have to live with. Here is a rock that mio moglie created and it has it's spot in our living room. Rest in peace (Notorious RBG)!!



 NOTORIOUS R.B.G.!!!!


Have a good day and I will chat at you later.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise


4 comments:

Loraine said...

La roccia รจ un bellissimo tributo a una grande donna.

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata. Si, una grande donna.

countrygranny47 said...

Elsie did a good job on the stone.
Very talented I must say.

Jessie said...

Thanks Country Granny. How are you doing?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...