Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Still Here!

Music listening to: Who Do You Live by LL Cool J!

Buon Martedi! Taco Martedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is not in here cave this morning so she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?


The coffee is a good Nantucket Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Central Tucson but we still need some rain.

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to take care of today. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today. I am feeling out of sorts this morning for some reason. I feel that something is coming that may not be pleasant. I will keep my eyes and ears wide open.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. They are Scooby Do rocks and we are having fun with them.

Today is Chris's Tele-Med appt at 9:00am. We will be getting our suitcases out today for our upcoming stay-cation to Bisbee and Sierra Vista. We need the respite badly. It will start on Thursday and end on Saturday.

Have a good Taco Tuesday, right Sweet Pea? I will chat at you later. Stay safe.




Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza. Come va stamattina? Come sta Capo Jim? Fare qualcosa di speciale oggi?

Loraine said...

Jim giocherà a tennis oggi e io farò il mio allenamento regolare e il Tai Chi. Tutto bene!

countrygranny47 said...

Relax and Enjoy your time away.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...