Friday, September 11, 2020

Hello!

Hello!

How are you doing? We are good here. We just took over Chris's care from Sister Jayne. Chris is watching TV with Elise in the main  house.

 I made a visit over to the Cortez location and I dropped off and picked up rocks. Enjoy!


DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION 11 SEPT



PICKED UP 11 SEPT


My playmate just finished another gift rock and it is very good. I am working on a new one for today.


ELISE'S LATEST 11 SEPT (GIFT)





MY LATEST 11 SEPT


I paid it forward today for my Sweet Pea. She asked a question about coffee the other day so I decided to get her a 56 count box of assorted pod coffee today. I delivered it to her home and I left it with her caregiver. I received several texts from her because it made her very happy. It made me feel good as well. It surprised her without a doubt. Enjoy Sweet Pea and Papa John.

We are waiting on Chris's Granny Banany to pay him a visit at 3:30pm. It will be a good visit for sure. Well, I had better feed the fur-babies. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...