Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



THIS WORKS!

How are you doing this evening? Did your day go the way you wanted it to?

It has been a different kind of day for me. I am still being very cautious about things.

I have been caring for Chris after the caregiver left at 2:00pm. He started to not feel well and Elise suggested that he be put to bed. He has been in bed since 3:00pm. I took his vitals and he is OK. He is very quiet and that means he is not feeling well. He does have soon congestion though. I listened to his lungs and congestion is there. I will keep an eye on that and I will monitor for fever. He is having his supplemental drop now and he is watching TV. I will make him (NPO) for tonight just to see if his problem is (gastric).

My playmate and I are still working on our rocks for today. We enjoyed homemade blueberry pancakes, eggs and sausages for dinner. We watched "Shameless" on Netflix.

Have a good night and I will chat at you later.

Buona Notte...Jessie adn Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Goditi il materasso e il cuscino.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...