Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


MIO MOGLIE CON SHEILA AND CAM AT WILD HORSE PASS!

Mood: Cabin Fever Is Back!

Music listening to: PYT by MJ!

Buon Taco Martedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon the start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Nantucket Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson but it is going to heat up for sure. Still no rain in the picture at all on this the first day of fall.

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one. I have to tell you that she is correct about that. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me so I can get my groove on.

My playmate is hosting a Bridge game here today and I will be out selling cars this morning. I have a feeling that I am going to do well today. So if you need a car stop by and check me out. I will have refreshments available and for those who wish to buy a car with cash I will treat you to some "Gentleman Jack" the good stuff. Ya, ya! For the Bridge players who are no longer have a car I put you in a Uber or Lyft to get you back home. The ride will be complimentary for sure. I will be on the lookout for the (Wheelchair) lady this morning. She had been known to be (packing) if you get my drift? So that means I will be too!

I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location to pick up and drop off before the Bridge game starts. We will be starting new rocks today.  Rock On!

Here is a bit about our staycation on Bisbee. Enjoy!


CANYON ROSE SUITES 


INSIDE OUR SUITE AT CANYON ROSE








PHOTO IN OUR SUITE


ARTWORK IN THE HALLS OF CANYON ROSE






VIEW FROM OUR WINDOW



Have a good Taco Tuesday, right Sweet Pea? Stay safe and mask up. Tomorrow is my (Chef's) day. I will be hooking up some Sloppy Joes and fries for dinner. I love a good Sloppy Joe. Sweet Pea don't go there.




I received info about our dear friend Sharon Kha. She is back at home after spending 8 hours in the ER. She has a embolism in her upper left arm and she is now on blood thinners. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Grazie per aver gradito le rocce di Batman. Cosa c e per questo Martedi Taco?

deborah lee said...

Thanks for the prayers. She’s doing fine.

Loraine said...

La suite sembrava speciale!

Jessie said...

Thanks Deb for the update. Prayers will continue.

Jessie said...

Ragazza e stato molto bello per Bisbee!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...