Saturday, September 12, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Love Will Be Right Here by SWV!

Buon Sabato! How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so I am sure that she will be up very soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a very nice morning here in Tucson, but is going to start to heat back up over the weekend.

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to take care of today. I think that she has Covid-19 because she has been a bit weird over the past few days. I will have to make sure that I have on my PPE when I am talking to her. I asked her to play some Allstar Smooth Jazz for me today. Hopefully she feels up to it.

I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location this morning to drop off and pick up rocks. Here is our latest creations. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST 11 SEPT


ELISE'S LATEST 11 SEPT



MY LATEST 11 SEPT



MY LATEST 11 SEPT



We received a very nice gift rock from (Robin) yesterday. She is very talented we must say. She got started doing to rocks because she liked our creations. Have a look at here work.


GIFT ROCK FROM ROBIN 11 SEPT



Yesterday Chris was visited by his Granny Banany and he enjoyed seeing and chatting with her very much. Here is a pic of them with the gift in Chris's lap that she brought for him. He loved it!


GRANNY BANANY AND CHRIS 11 SEPT



Well, I had better get this Sabato moving forward right Sweet Pea? Have a good one and I will chat at you later. Stay safe and mask up!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Il saluto in alto nel blog รจ bellissimo. Grazie!

countrygranny47 said...

Hi Jessie & Elsie,
We are doing ok. I am doing better each day.
Still have have a few pains but they are getting less and less each day. T G
We love to look at your rocks that you 2 paint and show on here.
You both are really good painters on those stones.
Have a good evening.


Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...