Monday, September 7, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

It has been a very busy day here in Central Tucson. I got all of my tasks taken care of and now I need a two birras. My fidanzata knows what I am talking about.

How was your day? We still didn't get any rain as of yet. I didn't get the "Green Lady" washed so she is still frowning at me. I told her that I would pamper her tomorrow for sure.

Tomorrow is my playmates Bridge game here and she is all set up and ready to rumble. I  am all set to sell a few cars as well. I even have a Volvo 850 parked out front already, but it is going to my cognata.

My shorty prepared corn on the cob for dinner along with baby carrots, and cottage cheese. It was all good. We watched "Shameless" on Netflix with Chris. Chris enjoyed his massage from Rosemarie and so did Elise.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and enjoying his supplemental drip. Elise is in family room working on a puzzle. I am sure that she will be do her Mac before she his the sheets to read a book.

Here are the rocks that we created today. I will be making a trip to the Cortez location tomorrow to drop off and pick up. Hey, I completed all of my continuing medical classes online and i am glad that is done and done for now. Whew!


ELISE'S LATEST 7 SEPT (GIFT)


MY LATEST 7 SEPT



MY LASTEST 7 SEPT


Have a good night and sleep well. Dream of rain, please! I will chat at you tomorrow.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise



2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Sembra che domani avrai un'altra giornata impegnativa. Dormi bene per prepararti.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...