Monday, September 14, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




What are you up to? It has been a busy day around here. Alexa played some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

My playmate worked on and completed a new rock this evening (gift). It is very nice let me tell you. We will be working on new ones tomorrow.


DROPPED AT CORTEZ 14 SEPT


PICKED UP 14 SEPT



ELISE'S LATEST 14 SEPT (GIFT)

I needed to burn today so I made some (Polenta) from scratch this afternoon. I owe a bit thanks to Bucky and Dena for the fantastic Italian Cookbook that was gifted to me for Christmas. The Polenta is very good, even Rosemary enjoyed a square of it. I have a bag of squares in the freezer for when I get the urge to fry up some. Delicious!



POLENTA 14 SEPT 

My playmate prepared corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, cottage cheese and baby carrots for dinner. It was all good. We watched "Shameless" on Netflix Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in the main house working on some voting mailers. I am sure that she will check her email on her Mac before she hits the sheets to read a book.

Tomorrow Chris has a doctors appt via Tele-Med. A routine follow-up. Have a good night and sleep well.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise


Robin, thank you for those kind words in your latest email to Elise. I am glad that you enjoy our blog and we glad that you are a loyal follower. Thank you!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Stiamo ancora lavorando sulle nuove rocce. Saranno completati a breve . Dormi bene!

Loraine said...

Anche tu dormi bene.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...