Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Damn That's Hot by Little Kim!

Buon Mercoledi! Giorno Gobba!  How are you doing? I started the day of at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will be up soon walking in the hood. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good strong African Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is only supposed to be in the 90's today but no mention of rain at all. Starting to melt around here, eh?

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to extra, extra busy for me today and she is correct.

I will be taking my class exam and starting another class today. I will be dropping Sister Jayne of to do some shopping this morning. I will be visiting a bike shop to get a new inner tube for my playmates Kitty bike and I will show her how to replace it. I will be preparing a Garlic Lemon Pork Loin with carrots, red onions, and potatoes. It will go good with some Garlic French Bread and a bottle of vino rosso. Ya, ya!

We will be staring new rocks today if time permits, but we always make time to (Rock). Here are our latest creations. Enjoy! I want thank the (Rocker) who left us two painted rocks this morning. They will make it the Cortez location tomorrow.


ELISE'S LATEST 2 SEPT

MY LATEST 2 SEPT

Speaking of tomorrow I have a Tele-Med with my doctor at 2:30pm. Also my shorty and I will be going out to Green Valley to pick up some paperwork. So you see we are going to be very busy for the next few days.

Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Giorno Gobba, right Sweet Pea? Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Sei ancora a coccolare quel cuscino?

Loraine said...

È stata una bella coccola. Spero lo fosse anche il tuo.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...