Sunday, September 13, 2020

Howdy!

Howdy!

How are you doing? I just finished my usual chores for today. Elise is in the main house with Chris watching TV.

I am listening to some "Down Home Blues" and I am in a zone right now. Can you feel me?

Here are our latest rocks. Elise is working on a new one that she will be finished with soon.



ELISE'S LATEST 13 SEPT


MY LATEST 13 SEPT



We are having "Oregano's " take away for dinner tonight. Yes, will have a thin crust pizza with our favorite toppings, hot chicken wings, and hopefully a few Bellini's. We have a bottle of vino rosso airing to go along with our dinner as well. WooHoo! As a matter of fact it is the bottle that we were gifted from Capo Jim and my fidanzata. Ya, ya!

We hope that you are doing well? I will have chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...