Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Buongiorno!



Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! #Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Feeling Emotions by Mariah Carey!

Buon Mercoledi! Hump Giornata!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Pacific Rim Blend and a second will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another nice morning here in the Old Pueblo but it is going to get back into the triple digits today. Whew!

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake as she said that I have a busy day today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today since I am going to be very, very busy. I will need something that will ge my (mojo) working. Smile!

My suitcase is out and ready to be loaded for our stay-cation in Bisbee and Sierra Vista. We hope to get a movie in or two while we are away. Our meals will all be take away or delivery. We are looking forward to the respite.

We completed our rocks for yesterday and we will start new ones today. Here they are. Enjoy! I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location to pick up and drop off.


ELISE'S LATEST 15 SEPT (GIFT)


ELISE'S LATEST 15 SEPT



MY LATEST 15 SEPT

We had a visit from my cognata and my nipote Sara yesterday. It was good to see them because it has been awhile since the last time.

Well, had better get this Hump Day bouncing, right Sweet Pea? Have a good day and stay safe. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! Cosa c e questo Hump Day?

Loraine said...

Un prenota incontro questo pomeriggio e una visita con Jim questa sera. Una buona giornata!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...