Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing so far on the "Hump Day"? It is a busy one for us indeed. A lot of things going on and a lot of things to get done.

Rosemary is caring for Chris and I pop in every now and again to check on how things are going and to see how he is feeling. At the present time he is being very vocal and laughing. That is good.

My shorty has a "Zoom" meeting this afternoon and I may pop in to give a shoutout to the members.

My playmate is all set to fill her suitcase and I will fill mine later this afternoon. We will be having "Leo's" take away for dinner this evening. Can you say (margarita)? we will for sure.

It is a Wednesday and I will be donning my (Chef) hat this afternoon. I am going to prepare a Italian sausage and Spinach Rosotto. It will be available for future meals if I don't sample it until it is all gone. Ya, ya! I may have to open a bottle of  vino rosso!

I dropped off and picked up from the Cortez location this morning while I was out running my errands. Here you go! Enjoy!


DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION 16 SEPT




PICKED UP 16 SEPT

Have a good Pomeriggio and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Goditi la giornata fidanzata. Posso fare parte della riunione di oggi.

Loraine said...

Yippee!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...