Thursday, September 24, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! 




Mood: Cabin Fever!

Music listening to: Why Do You Treat Me So Bad!

Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a robust French Roast and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast.

It is a nice morning here in Tucson but we are going to be in the triple digits today. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me today. Alexa also reminded me that "Chris" the IRobot needs to come out today to clean the carpet in the main house. He got cancelled on Tuesday due to the Bridge game.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. Here is our latest. Enjoy! We will be dropping off and picking up from the Cortez location this morning.


ELISE'S LATEST 23 SEPT


ELISE'S LATEST 23 SEPT (KEEPER)


MY LATEST 23 SEPT



Hey my (chef) hat is off. My dinner yesterday was very good. We enjoyed Sloppy Joe's and fries along with several libations to get it down. We shared with Rosemary and we saved some for Sister Jayne. I am looking forward to my next creation which will be Memphis-Style Baby Back Ribs. Ya,ya!

SLOPPY JOE'S



Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Thirsty Thursday, right Sweet Pea? I will have a chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Il fine settimana sta arrivando. E le rocce sono fantastiche!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...