Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Hey, where is the rain? We are started to wilt here in the desert of Tucson.

Well, all of my errands and tasks have been completed. I think I may need a nap or a couple of birras, eh?

 I got to see my girlfriend Nicolette this morning and it was so good to see her. I delivered a gift for her that my playmate created for her. I believe that Nicolette loved it. My shorty did a very good job on it. Here it is! Enjoy!



NICOLETTE LOVES HORSES  (GIFT)

In a bit I will be taking the exam for my second class that I completed. Wish me luck on it. It will be on Respiratory infections, Urinary infection and Skin and Soft tissue infection.

We hope that you are doing OK? Here are the rocks that I dropped off and picked up this morning. Enjoy!


DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION 1 SEPT


PICKED UP 1 SEPT


Later...Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Nuove rocce stanno lavorando sulla ragazza.

Loraine said...

Spettacolare!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...