Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

The day has almost come to a close. How are you doing? Have you been busy like me?

I finished up my latest rock today. It was suggested that I do this one from my dear friend Monna who resides in Canada. We have been knowing each of for way over 25 years. As a matter of fact she was my second epal. She is a lovely young lady with a terrific family. Here is the rock. Enjoy! It will be dropped at the Cortez location tomorrow.



MY LATEST 22 SEPT (THANKS MONNA)

My playmate prepared homemade waffles, sausages, and eggs for dinner. I cleaned my plate. We got it all down with some good Pacific Rim coffee. We watched "Shameless" with Chris on Netflix.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is working on a very special family rock. It a hard one to do, but she will get it done. 

Here are a few pic from our stay in Sierra Vista. We didn't leave the room at all. We played video games on the laptop for hours. Of course we had plenty of snacks and Jack on hand. On Saturday morning we enjoyed a good breakfast at the hotel before we headed home. It was a good staycation and we are looking forward to our nest staycation.


SIERRA VISTA STAY 


OUR ROOM AT SIERRA VISTA SUITES



Have a good  night and sleep well.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Ti sento fidanzata. Lei puo e ha causato un sacco di problemi prima. Dormire bene e sognare bene troppo1

Loraine said...

Domani sarĂ  un altro giorno emozionante nella vita di "J.T.'s World". Dormi bene.

countrygranny47 said...

NICE PICTURES FROM YOUR TIME AWAY FOR COUPLE DAYS.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...