Saturday, September 5, 2020

Hello!

How are you doing? I am caring for Chris today up until Sister Jayne arrives this evening.

Chris is relaxing and listening to some "Down Home Blues" with me. We both are bobbing our head and I am going, low, low, low when the music hits me. Smile!

I want to thank everyone who responded to my venting this  morning. I appreciate the support indeed. My sister Tiger is livid because so many have served to keep this country free. The whole issue is making me sick, but I been told by my longtime friend Monna and my girlfriend Shoo Shoo to hang in and keep on keeping on. 

Here are the rocks that I dropped off and picked up this morning. My playmate is working on a gift rock for "Gus Balones". Ya, ya!


DROPPED AT CORTEZ 5 SEPT


IN THE HOOD 5 SEPT


PICKED UP 5 SEPT (WOOD)




Stay safe and mask up!

Later...Jessie

 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Andando a friggerlo. Aggiunta di patatine fritte e slaw freddo. Naturalmente un sacco di libagioni, ma sai gia quella ragazza.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...