Thursday, September 10, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Still!

Music listening to: Don't Take Me The Edge by P. Diddy!

Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be riding her Hello Kitty bike in the hood this morning. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Nantucket Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed with a good breakfast at "Gus Balones". We will be delivering the "Gus Balones" rock to them this morning.




Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few things to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

We will be dropping off and picking up rocks at the Cortez location. Here is our latest creations. Enjoy! We will be working on new rocks today.


ELISE'S LATEST 9 SEPT



 
MY LATEST 9 SEPT


Well my dinner turned out very well last night and I must say it was very good. I prepared BBQ chicken and my shorty fixed baked beans and potato salad to go along with it. We were stuffed and so was Rosemary. We got it all down with some Jack and Coke. Ya, ya.



BBQ CHICKEN, BAKED BEANS AND POTATO SALAD 9 SEPT

Well I had better get this Thirsty Thursday started. Have a good one and stay safe and healthy. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Jessie said...

Welcome home Country Granny!

Loraine said...

La cena e le rocce - entrambe meravigliose!

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanazata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...