Monday, September 14, 2020

Buongiorno

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Is Rough!

Music listening to: Poison by Bell, Bev, Defoe!

Buon Lunedi! How are you? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a robust eye-opening "French Roast" and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson.

Rosemary will be here to care for Chris this morning and Rosemarie will be here this afternoon to give Chris a massage. Alexa is awake and she said that I have no tasks to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I will be working on new rocks today. I will be dropping off and picking up from the Cortez location today.


We enjoyed a very good dinner last night from "Oregano's". We had a 18 inch thin crust pizza with our favorite toppings, chicken wings BBQ and Hot. We got it all down with a nice bottle of gifted vino rosso. For dessert we enjoyed a nice ice cold (Bellini) that knocked us out and we slept very well. We shared our dinner with Sister Jayne and hopefully she slept well too!

CHICKEN WINGS AND CHIPS


OREGANO'S


LOADED OREGANO'S PIZZA




KILLER BELLINI (SO GOOD) DEADLY!

Well, I had better get this day moving along. Have a good one and I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good week.

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Erika, what is going on in Germany?

JT, how are things in Tempe?

Sisters, what is up?

Bev, how are you?

Edwina, what is up?

Shoo Shoo, how are you?

Robin, how are you doing?

Deb and Sharon, what is up for the week?

Monna, have a great week and stay safe.

Country Granny and Bob, how are you?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Non vedo l'ora di vedere le nuove rocce.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...