Sunday, September 13, 2020

Buongiorno!


Buongiorno!


IO MOJI



Mood: Some Cabin Fever!

Music listening to: Tenderoni by Bobby Brown!

Buon Domenica!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:45am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be over to Chris's house shortly. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Pacific Rim Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a nice breakfast.

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I only have my usual chores to complete today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

We will be working on new rocks today. We will be dropping of rocks at the "Egg Connection" this morning we will drop a few off in the hood.

We are planning a short stay-cation in Bisbee and Sierra Vista this up coming week for a much needed respite. We really do miss traveling around and going to the movies and eating out. That is why I had to become a (chef)!

Hey I woke up this morning and I was freezing.  My playmate had taken all of the covers during the night to enhance her cave. I felt like a frozen fudge pop, for real. What was up with that, mio moglie?

Well I had better get this Domenica moving along, right Sweet Pea? Have a good day and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie and Elise said...

Good Morning Mary and Bob,

How are you doing? Glad to hear that your recovery is going well and so glad that you are back at home. Have a good Sunday! Thanks for posting on our blog.

Loraine said...

Quali attività svolgerete durante il vostro soggiorno a Bisbee e dintorni?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...