Saturday, September 5, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood:  Highly Pissed Off! Gummied! Giggles! Rummied!

Music listening to:  Peaches and Cream!

Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a windy morning here in the Garden District of Tucson. Where is the rain?

I didn't sleep well last night due to what this (ass) of a President said and did. How dare he say what he did. I am one of those in his opinion (losers, suckers) who proudly served in the military who retired a (professional) soldier. This morning I wanted to don my (DI) hat, lock and load my M16A1 and my 45cal pistol. As a senior NCO, DI, Recruiter, NCO Instructor I am really pissed off. I don't get this way often but now he has gone way too far. I chatted with one of the soldiers who served with me yesterday and he feels the same way that I do. He cannot listen to him anymore. Trump is in-human to no end. He may have the (666) under that hair of his. How can you support him?

Here the latest #Hide Tucson Rocks that my playmate and I created. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST 4 SEPT


ELISE'S LATEST 4 SEPT




MY LATEST 4 SEPT

I will be preparing Tilapia and Fries for dinner. I am sure that the libations will be plentiful as it should be. Have a good Sabato and stay safe.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Grigliate, friggete o poach la tilapia? Adoravo la tilapia alla griglia quando mangiavo ancora pesce.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...