Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Creeping Back In!

Music listening to: Tonight by Neo and Pittbull!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a Caramel Vanilla Cream Blend and  a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson but we will be back in the triple digits today and all weekend. Still no rain!

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be super busy around here. I also have to make a trip over on the eastside today. I asked Alexa to play some "Boney" for me today.

My playmate and I will be working on rocks today. I will be making  trip over to the Cortez location to drop off and pick up. I will also be dropping off in the hood as well today. Here is what I will be dropping in the hood. Enjoy!


IN THE HOOD 30 SEPT



We purchased a shelf yesterday to display our rocks on. I will be completing its set-up today. The main event today is that I will be donning my (chef's) hat again. I will be preparing some "Memphis Style Baby Back Ribs". My shorty will prepare some baked beans and cold slaw to go along with it. Yes, plenty of libations will be poured and guzzled. Smile!

Well, I had better get this Humper moving forward, right Sweet Pea? Have a good one and I will have a chin-wag at you later. Stay safe!

My shorty had s zoom meeting yesterday and it was good to see my girlfriends. I do miss them a lot. Shoo Shoo sent me a few kisses through the screen.

Ciao....Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Quelle costolette avranno salsa Bar -B -Que, si?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...