Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Hump Day! New Years Eve!

Good Morning!          


Mood: Anticipating 2015!

Music listening to: Smooth Operator by Sade'

    It's a Hump Day! I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and I am not sure if she will be hitting the floor anytime soon. Any plans for today?

   I am waiting on the coffee and my cup is ready to be filled. Chris is being a little grumpy this morning for some reason. Maybe he doesn't want to start his day. I will let him calm down for a bit.

  I have no plans for today at all. I want this the last day of 2014 to go by as a good one. No problems and no drama. One can only hope so, eh?

  We are gearing up to watch our "Wildcats" play in the "Fiesta Bowl" today. It should be a good one. Go Cats!

   Elise going to prepare our traditional dinner of black eyed peas, rice and cornbread. It is said to bring lucky for the upcoming year. Of course we have champagne chilling and ready to be poured into our flutes.

   Well, I had better get busy. Have a great Hump Day and a very nice New Years Eve.
Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good day my sisters.

Loraine, have a great day.

Jane and John, stay safe.

Mary and Bob, enjoy the day.

Monna,have a good one.

Marilyn, stay well.

Flo and John, be careful.

Shoo and Stu,  dance the New Year in.

JT, have a good one.

Ross and Denise, Happy New Year.

Rosie, Happy New Year.

Erika, Happy New Year.

Nicolette,have a good day.


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Enjoy those lucky blackeyed peas and cornbread! It's going to be a good 2015 - I can feel it.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...