Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!      


Mood: Leary!

Music listening to: When I Think Of You by Janet Jackson

  It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the move very soon. Any plans for today?

  I am waiting on the coffee this morning and I can see several cups in store for me. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Elise and I are having breakfast this morning with JT at "Gus Balones". We will see what is new in JT's life and we will see what he has planned for himself.

  We will be packing up today for our short stay in Bisbee that starts tomorrow and ends on Christmas Day.

   Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Tricky Tuesday and be careful out there.
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet enjoy the day.

Loraine, have a good day. I have great organizational skills, so I am handling my girlfriends nicely, smile! You have seen me in action!

Jane and John, be well.

Mary and Bob, how are you?

Flo and John, stay safe.

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Rosie, have a good day.

Shoo, enjoy Cali.

Marilyn, what is up for today?

Nicolette, enjoy the day.

JT, see you shortly.

2 comments:

Loraine said...

I think I'll be calling you Mr. Smooth for your girlfriend handling skills. (=:

Jessie said...

I am smooth, yes I am. Thank you girlfriend!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...