Saturday, December 20, 2014

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!   
JAMAICA WE ARE COMING BACK! YEAH MON'


Mood: Blessed!

Music listening to: He's So Shy by the Pointer Sisters

   It's the Weekend! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but think that she will be up and on the go very soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is an eye opener, smile! Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will be here this evening.

   Well, Elise, Lila, and myself we had a very nice dinner at La Parrilla Suiza. And the margaritas that Elise and I had were delicious. Again we were treated to dinner by my girlfriend Lila. When the bill came I reached for it and she was faster and she grabbed it up. I insisted that I be given the bill but she made a command decision. I tried to distract her so I could get the bill but she has a grip that is unbelievable. So I was defeated, and that is a very rare.

   After dinner we went to the 'Live Theater Workshop" to see the play "Game's Afoot". It is about  a Sherlock Holmes wanna be. It was fantastic! Great acting and loaded with laughs. We highly recommend this one. After the play we took "Lila" home and we said our good-nights.

   I have a couple of errands to run this morning while Bobby is here. I really need to get the "Fiat 500L" washed today. Maybe I can fit it in.

   We are going to a party this evening at the home of one of Bobby's friends. It should be interesting. Well, I had better get busy with Chris. I will post more about our cruise today. Have a good weekend.
Later..Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good one. Wow, Tiger what a wonderful gift. Ray is the Man!

Loraine, have a good one.

Jane and John, stay safe.

Mary and Bob, enjoy.

Flo and John, have a great day.

Ross and Denise, have a good weekend.

JT, what is up for today?

Rosie, glad that your granddaughter liked the calendar.

Monna, enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...