Monday, December 15, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!        


Hey, how has your day been? It has been a hectic day for me and my playmate. we are still dealing with my ex and her issues.

JT is here in Tucson for a visit with his mom.I am sure that I will see him shortly. I got a highlight to my day early this morning. I received 3 Karaoke CD's that I ordered and they are great. Chris really enjoyed listening to them.

Elise did not have a good day playing bridge today. She is a little bit bummed about it because she loves her bridge game.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening. We had pancakes, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee. It was delicious!

I am caring for Chris this evening. Elise is in her office on her desktop. Chris is relaxing watching TV and enjoying his dinner.

We hope that your day was a good one? Have a wonderful night. I will post the second day of our cruise tomorrow.
Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet,have a good night. Marcie loved the pic of Blake. He is calendar material indeed.

Jane and John,have a restful night.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Flo and John, sleep well.

Rosie, have a good night.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...