Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!

How has your day been? It has been a long one for me today due to I cared for Chris today. I didn't get to get the things that I had planned to do but I will play catch you. 

I have 12 continuing medical education class to complete by 24 Dec. I was hoping to start those today but I could not. I cannot get behind on these classes and exams.

Chris has been in a very good mood today. We listened to some jazz and we both mellowed out. I love jazz it is very relaxing and refreshing. It soothes my soul, smile!

Elise prepared homemade waffles for dinner, with sausages, and plenty of coffee. We watched a movie on DVD titled " God's Pocket" it was very good. After that we watched an episode of "West Wing" on Netflix as well.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. We hope that your evening goes well.

Have a great night.
Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Jane and John, stay safe.

Mary and Bob, enjoy the night.

Ross and Denise, glad that you got your calendar today.

Flo and John, stay well.

Marilyn, have a good night.

Shoo and Stu,get ready.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...