Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

What is up? I just finished running my errands and now I am back at home. Elise just left to run her errands.

I just picked up a little something, something for Elise's birthday that is on Christmas Eve. We had a very nice breakfast this morning with JT. He is looking good and he has that signature smile that is a family trait. It is so good to see him smile.

Elise and I will see if he wants to go to a movie with us before he returns to Chandler. Well we are going to think about what we are going to pack for Bisbee. It is colder there for sure.

Chat at you later.

Jessie and Elise.

Loraine, I am a professional when comes to girlfriend management, smile! 

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Of course you are! Hope to see you Friday for lunch. I emailed Elise but haven't heard if you can make it. Enjoy Bisbee!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...