Saturday, December 13, 2014

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!         
NORWEGIAN STAR (14 decks)


Mood: Blissful!

Music listening to: Boggie Down by Eddie Kendricks

   It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be getting up very soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is freshly brewed and I think I will have a cranberry/pistachio biscotti with it. Yummy! We are going out for breakfast this morning with my girlfriend Sheila. We are going to Gus Balones. WooHoo! Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris, and Rosemary will be here this evening.

   We had a fantastic evening last night at "El Corral" with Sheila. The food was delicious and the gin and tonics were superb. Elise and I were treated to this dinner by my girlfriend Sheila. Hey, I must be doing something right, eh? Smile! Thank you Sheila!

   Elise and I are going to "Cushing Street Bar and Grill" this evening for a light dinner. After dinner we are going to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see a play that got good reviews.

   Well, I got the cruise pictures in order and the entry into our trip book about the cruise is done, so I can start to post about. So get ready for it, smile!

   Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a wonderful day. Stay safe, enjoy, relax.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Jane and John, see you tomorrow.

Mary and Bob, how are you?

Flo and John, what's up?

Marilyn, how are you?

Ross and Denise, what is up for the weekend?

Rosie, did your calendar arrive yet?

JT, how are you?

Nicolette, how are you?


2 comments:

Cheela said...

Jessie, thank you for everything!! Your friendship means more than you and Elise will ever know. Love you both so much.

Jessie said...

We love you more than you know Sheila. Thank you for your friendship. Yeah Mon'.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...