Monday, December 29, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!                    
A HANDMADE GIFT FROM BOBBY THE I REALLY LIKE. I AM GOING TO MOUNT IT IN BOX FRAME.


How has your day been? It has been a restful one here in central Tucson.

Chris and I relaxed today. He enjoyed his case manager's visit as always. He loves that eye candy! Yeah Mon'.

Spent a little time with Susie as well today. Elise returned from bridge not feeling well. Elise and her partner did not play well today.

We watched Blue Blood and Family Feud with Chris. The roofer came by today to have a look at the roof area that may need some new shingles.

I am caring for Chris this evening. Elise and Susie just left for Village Inn for dinner. Elise will bring me back a hot turkey sandwich. I love that stuff!

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a wonderful evening.
Cheers......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good night.

Loraine, thank you for the wonderful card. Jay is a treasure. Just like his mom.

Jane and John, have a good evening.

Marilyn, stay safe.

JT, I will see you in the morning.

Shoo and Stu, have a good night. So glad the you are feeling better Shoo.

Flo and John, enjoy.




1 comment:

Loraine said...

And thank you for being you!!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...