Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hey how was your day? It has been a good one today.

I took JT back to Chandler this morning. He was not that talkative because he was sleepy and nodding off at times during the drive. He said that he had a good time and that he may return next month for a visit.

On the way back I stopped at Popeye's to try the Ghost Pepper wings. They are delicious. I took care of a couple of errands while I was out. I had to be back by 1:00pm to relieve the caregiver and I was.

I got 33 miles to the gallon in the Fiat 500L Trekking. That is very good. I brought back a nice sized bag of lemons, oranges and eggs from Chandler. Elise is going to make a Lemon Pie with some of the lemons. Thank you George.

Elise, Chris and I watched Blue Bloods, Family Feud and Mike and Molly. We got some sad news about one of Elise's bridge buddies. Her husband collapsed today and passed away due to a heart attack. Our condolences go out to the family.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise has hit the sheets to read. She is not feeling her best. We got a text from one of the caregivers stating that they may not be able to work tomorrow due to a busted water heater. Elise and I will have to care for Chris tomorrow.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. He has a low grade fever and I will keep an eye on that. Also this evening I found is APP pump air line was crimped and the pump was not putting air into the pad. Not good at all. Good thing I noticed it.

Have a wonderful evening and sleep well.
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

JT, it was good to see you today.

Bobby, how did your day end?

Mary, feel better real soon.

1 comment:

bobby said...

Grilled cheese sandwiches and a glass of milk...LOL!!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...